Looks like the day will go ahead at this stage. Sweeping and squeedgee underway as we speak. Please use brooms and sliders if you need. They will be on courts all day.
Please let all team parenst know that Sat 23 July, 7.30am game 1 has been cancelled due to weather forecast and wet/slippery courts.
We will plan ‘catch-up’ games over the next 3 weeks.
Game 2’s (8.30am) weather decision, will be announced at 7.30am.