Following the announcement from the Australian Government on Sunday 22 March and Waverley Council’s decision to close the Netball Courts; our upcoming April school holiday clinics will unfortunately be cancelled.
No action is required by you. All participants should have received an email regarding the cancellation and you will automatically be refunded your registration fee less a $10 administration fee per booking. Please allow time to process all the refunds.
Please keep safe and well these school holidays. Keep moving!
I will miss all our smiling, energetic players.
Kat McGrath – ESCPSNA Holiday Clinics Manager
Our ESCPSNA netball workshops are renowned for their positive atmosphere, dedicated coaches, busy skill and strategy sessions, game play and happy attendees.
ESCPSNA HOLIDAY NETBALL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Venue: Waverley netball courts
Time: For those registered, sign in from 8.30am – 9.00am. Meet up stairs at Amenity Block, Waverley Netball courts.
Duration: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Ages: Year 2 to Year 6
Cost: $65 for one day booking. Discounted rate of $120 for two day booking. Online bookings.
Payment: Online ‘Trybooking’ credit card system only.
Active Kids Vouchers: For ESCPSNA School Holiday Clinics, we don’t have the facility to accept Active Kids Voucher . We accept the voucher for ESCPSNA Competition Registration instead.
Coaches Attending Year 2 Day: No need to register/pay. Please email your name, school & mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information for coaches will be emailed one week prior
Bring: 2 x water bottles, rain jacket, healthy snacks and lunch, sun hat, rug/towel to sit on at breaks.
After Care: No after-care provided.
Cancellations: Please notify us if your child cannot attend. For cancellations made earlier than 5 days before the clinic a refund will be paid less $10 admin fee. After that, no refund.
Wet Weather Information:
1. If storms and constant rain is predicted, you will receive a cancellation email at 7am and a notice will be posted on this page. A refund will be paid less a $10 administration fee.
2. If light/intermittent rain is forecast, the workshops will go ahead.
3. If raining at registration time (8:30am – 9am) then we will meet at the Margaret Whitlam Stadium Spectator Stand to register and stay dry. You will receive an email at 7am and a notice will be posted on this page to inform you of these changes.
Manager: Kat McGrath: email@example.com
2020 ESCPSNA NETBALL WORKSHOP DATES
- APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 14 & Wed 15 April
Week 2: Tues 21 & Wed 22 April
- APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinic for Year 2 ONLY
Monday 20 April – a special day for our new Yr 2 players and their coaches. Open to Year 2 beginners and their team coaches. Players register via the booking button. Coaches should email their name, school & mobile number if attending to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information for coaches will be emailed one week prior.
- JULY 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 7 & Wed 8 July
Week 2: Tues 14 & Wed 15 July
- OCTOBER 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 29 & Wed 30 September (tbc)
Week 2: Tues 6 & Wed 7 October (tbc)
School contacts will be notified when Registrations Open for each school holidays clinic. They will pass this information on to all managers and coaches.