- Summary 7 Oct – CLINICS WILL BE HELD. Dont forget Bring a rainjacket, cap and towel to sit on at breaks.
if afternoon is wet, we will make our way to the Margaret Whitlam Stadium (at cricket oval off Bondi Road)and work on fitness or entertain with trivia etc. Kat will email venue for Collection time if it is raining at 3.00pm.
When will it rain 7 Oct?
Time Possible rainfall Chance of any rain 5:00 am – 8:00 am 0 mm 10% 8:00 am – 11:00 am 0 mm 20% 11:00 am – 2:00 pm 0 mm 20% 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm 0 – 0.6 mm 30% 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm 0 – 1 mm 50% 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm 0 – 0.6 mm 40%
- Max 20 – A little rain. – Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain, most likely this afternoon and evening.
Registrations are now CLOSED for our SEPT/OCT School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
- Week 1: Tues 29 & Wed 30 September – BOOKED OUT
- Week 2: Tues 6 & Wed 7 October – WE invite more Year 4 and Year 5 players. Email Kat on email@example.com
DETAILED INFORMATION has been emailed TO ALL REGISTERED PARENTS for WEEK 1 Attendees.
Click here:DETAILS FOR PARENTS. WEEK 2 ESCPSNA NETBALL CLINICS. 6 & 7 October 2020
Our ESCPSNA netball workshops are renowned for their positive atmosphere, dedicated coaches, busy skill and strategy sessions, game play and happy attendees.
ESCPSNA HOLIDAY NETBALL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Venue: Waverley netball courts
Time: For those registered, sign in from 8.15am – 8.55am. Meet up stairs at Amenity Block, Waverley Netball courts.
Duration: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Ages: Year 2 to Year 6
Cost: $65 for one day booking. Discounted rate of $120 for two day booking. Online bookings.
Payment: Online ‘Trybooking’ credit card system only.
Active Kids Vouchers: Active Kids Voucher are NOT accepted for the ESCPSNA School Holiday Clinics.
Bring: 2 x water bottles, rain jacket, small hand sanitiser, healthy snacks and lunch, sun hat, rug/towel to sit on at breaks.
After Care: No after-care provided.
Cancellations: Please notify us if your child cannot attend. For cancellations made earlier than 5 days before the clinic a refund will be paid less $10 admin fee.
Wet Weather Information:
1. If storms and constant rain is predicted, you will receive a cancellation email at 7.25am and a notice will be posted on this page. A refund will be paid less a $10 administration fee.
2. If light/intermittent showers are forecast, the workshops MAY be cancelled as per current COVID-19 restrictions, it would be un-safe to crowd the amenity room with children.
ESCPSNA Clinics Manager: Kat McGrath: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Safety Instructions:
1. ESCPSNA will follow all Government Health instructions and provide the best of care
2. A COVID-Safety Question Form MUST BE COMPLETED AT SIGN IN TIME (8.30am – 9.00am).
3. Please ensure a mini-sanitiser is packed in your childs day bag, plus a large water bottle (or two).
4. Should your child present with COVID-19 symptoms on the day of the clinic; they must not attend. Please advise via email to email@example.com and a refund, less $10 admin will be provided
5. Please bring a rug/towel, so your child can sit on grassed area comfortably, distanced in their groups.
6. The Amenity Room has a maximum capacity of 6 people at one time and we will provide supervisors to ensure this occurs.
2020 ESCPSNA NETBALL WORKSHOP DATES
- APRIL School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6:
- Week 1: Tues 14 & Wed 15 April
- Week 2: Tues 21 & Wed 22 April
- APRIL School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinic for Yr 2 players ONLY and their coaches
- Monday 20 April
- : JULY School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
- Week 1: Tues 7 & Wed 8 July
- Week 2: Mon 13, Tues 14 & Wed 15 July
- SEPT/OCT School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
- Week 1: Tues 29 & Wed 30 September
- Week 2: Tues 6 & Wed 7 October
ESCPSNA School contacts will be advised when school holidays clinic registrations open who will then notify their managers and coaches.