Our ESCPSNA netball workshops are renowned for their positive atmosphere, dedicated coaches, busy skill and strategy sessions, game play and happy attendees.
ESCPSNA NETBALL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Venue: Waverley netball courts
Time: Registration sign in from 8.30am – 9.00am. Meet up stairs at Amenity Block, Waverley Netball courts.
Duration: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Ages: Year 2 to Year 6
Cost: $65 for one day booking. Discounted rate of $120 for two day booking. Online bookings.
Payment: Online booking credit card system only.
Bring: 2 x water bottles, rain jacket, healthy snacks and lunch, sun hat, rug/towel to sit on at breaks.
After Care: No after-care provided.
Cancellations: Please notify us if your child cannot attend. For cancellations made earlier than 3 days before the clinic a refund will be paid less $10 admin fee. After that, no refund.
Wet Weather Information:
1. If storms and constant rain is predicted, you will receive a cancellation email at 7am and a notice will be posted on this page. A refund will be paid less a $10 administration fee.
2. If light/intermittent rain is forecast the workshops will go ahead.
3. If raining at registration time (8:30am – 9am) then we will meet at the Margaret Whitlam Stadium Spectator Stand to register and stay dry. You will receive an email at 7am and a notice will be posted on this page to inform you of these changes.
Manager: Kat McGrath: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 ESCPSNA NETBALL WORKSHOP DATES
- APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 14 & Wed 15 April
Week 2: Tues 21 & Wed 22 April
- APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinic for Year 2 ONLY
Monday 20 April, a special day for our new Yr 2 players and their coaches.
- JULY 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 7 & Wed 8 July
Week 2: Tues 14 & Wed 15 July
- OCTOBER 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: May not be held at this stage
Week 2: Tues 6 & Wed 7 October
School contacts will be notified when Registrations Open for each school holidays clinic. They will pass this information on to all managers and coaches.