Our ESCPSNA netball workshops are renowned for their positive atmosphere, dedicated coaches, busy skill and strategy sessions, game play and happy attendees.
ESCPSNA HOLIDAY NETBALL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Venue: Waverley netball courts
Time: For those registered, sign in from 8.15am – 8.55am. Meet up stairs at Amenity Block, Waverley Netball courts.
Duration: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Ages: Year 2 to Year 6
Cost: $65 for one day booking. Discounted rate of $120 for two day booking. Online bookings.
Payment: Online ‘Trybooking’ credit card system only.
Active Kids Vouchers: For ESCPSNA School Holiday Clinics, we don’t have the facility to accept Active Kids Voucher . We accept the voucher for ESCPSNA Competition Registration instead.
Bring: 2 x water bottles, rain jacket, small hand sanitiser, healthy snacks and lunch, sun hat, rug/towel to sit on at breaks.
After Care: No after-care provided.
Cancellations: Please notify us if your child cannot attend. For cancellations made earlier than 5 days before the clinic a refund will be paid less $10 admin fee. Within 3 days of the workshop date = no refund.
Wet Weather Information:
1. If storms and constant rain is predicted, you will receive a cancellation email at 7.25am and a notice will be posted on this page. A refund will be paid less a $10 administration fee.
2. If light/intermittent showers are forecast, the workshops will also need to be cancelled as per current COVID-19 restrictions.
COVID Clinics Manager: Kat McGrath: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 ESCPSNA NETBALL WORKSHOP DATES
- COVID COVID CANCELLED: APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 14 & Wed 15 April & Week 2: Tues 21 & Wed 22 April
- CANCELLED: APRIL 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinic for Year 2 ONLY
Monday 20 April – a special day for our new Yr 2 players and their coaches.
- RUN SUCCESSFULLY: JULY 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 7 & Wed 8 July
Week 2: Mon 13, Tues 14 & Wed 15 July
- ORGANISED: OCTOBER 2020 ESCPSNA School Holiday Netball Skill Development Clinics for Years 2-6
Week 1: Tues 29 & Wed 30 September
Week 2: Tues 6 & Wed 7 October
School contacts will be notified when Registrations Open for each school holidays clinic. They will pass this information on to all managers and coaches.
1. ESCPSNA will follow all Government Health instructions and provide the best of care.
2. .A COVID-Safety Question Form has been emailed to all contacts. A parent is to fill-in, sign and PRINT FORM to bring along each day
3. Please ensure a mini-sanitiser is packed into your childs day bag, plus a large water bottle
4. Should your child present with COVID-19 symptoms on the day of the clinic; they may not attend the clinic. Please advise via email to email@example.com and a refund, less $10 admin will be provided
5. Please bring a rug/towel, so your child can sit on grassed area comfortably, distanced in their groups.
6. The Amenity Room has a maximum capacity of 6 people at one time. Toilet lines must follow 1.5m guidelines
7. If rain is forecast we will need to cancel the day, due to cold weather and no shelter available. A message will be displayed on this page at 7.25am and a refund less $10 admin will be provided in due course.